Call Us Today!
- 18239 S. Telegraph Rd.
- Brownstown, MI 48174
- Phone: (800) 831-5612
- Phone: (734) 285-4560
- Fax: (734) 285-5100
- 3235 Moline Martin Rd.
- Millbury, OH 43447
- Phone: (800) 841-4580
- Phone: (419) 836-4070
- Fax: (419) 836-3072
Steel Dump Trailer
The body of the steel dump trailer is made from Hardox® AR450 grade steel to handle tough construction and demolition work because it resists twisting, flexing and cracking. Our frame steel dump trailer gives you maximum uptime and reliability, a lower center of gravity, greater payback at resale and a baked-on paint finish.
Corrosion-Resistant Paint Process
Steel components are carefully prepared, primed and coated with a baked-on paint, producing a durable, attractive finish that resists corrosion.
Hi Lift Gate
Using power, internal cylinders raise the rear gate up XX inches, allowing large loads to freely slide out of the trailer unencumbered. When not in power-assist mode, the tailgate can be used as a normal top-swing gate.
- Longer floor life with longitudinial beams that reduce contortion
- Tight fitting hinge for maximum dump stability
- All East chassis are constructed from one-piece I-beams which results in fewer welds and joints than a fabricated beam putting strength where it's needed
- Bottom gate latch and top hinge are bolt-on cast steel for easy replacement
- The hoist mount is made of 1/4" inch thick, 3' foot x 5' foot seamless tubing for extra strength in this high stress area
- Sealed beam lamps and isolated ground wiring are used for all lights... a sealed wire harness is enclosed in a water resistant rear panel reducing exposure to corrosion and failures in this vulnerable area
- High quality baked on paint gives East steel dump trailers a durable and classy look
- Limited 1 year warranty